Eliza Bourgault - Musician

Music to transform the world 

Wedding FAQ

Here is a list of commonly asked questions regarding Eliza playing at weddings.

How early before a wedding do you take bookings?

The earliest I take bookings is a year prior to the wedding and the latest is 2 weeks. A 2-week notice may however impact on the musical selection (I will be unable to learn any requests).

Do you accept cash payments?

I do not take cash payments anymore and all payments shall be made via electronic transfer.

Do you take deposits?

Yes I will invoice a deposit (50% of the total fee) when your booking is confirmed. The rest of the amount will be invoiced after the wedding.

What if I need to cancel my wedding - do I get a refund?

Whatever payment was made to me for your wedding will be completely refunded assuming you advise me of the wedding's cancellation at appropriate notice (at the latest a week before). If I receive notice on a shorter notice, you will not be refunded.

Does the harp need to be amplified, and if so, do I need to provide amplification for you?

The harp doesn't usually need to be amplified even for outdoors weddings. However, if it needs to be amplified, there is no need to provide microphones as I have my own amplification equipment. I will just need a powerpoint in which to plug my amp.

Do you play outdoors?

Yes but it is your responsibility to provide reliable shade such as a large umbrella to protect my instrument from direct sunlight.

What if the ceremony starts later than planned and you have to stay longer than booked for?

I will stay an extra 15mins free of charge. If I have to stay longer than an extra 15mins, I will charge $100 per hour and invoice you the new amount following the wedding.

Do you play weddings outside the Perth metro area?

At my usual fee, I am willing to travel up to 45kms from Joondalup. Any booking outside this area will incur a travel fee depending on the distance and duration of travel.

If you have any questions, contact Eliza using the Contacts page.